[PATCH] 11/04/2019

Aurora

Staff member
Jan 23, 2019
BRAND NEW PATCH!

Quick info before we get to patch:
We've had some major changes lately.
There was that period of a few weeks when entire staff was inactive, we were trying to figure things out, some people lost motivation, some stopped having time, various reasons.

Good news: We have figured it out.

April 5th 2019, I took over the server. I handle everything from patches, player interaction, donations, everything.
Marvin is still around, but don't contact him, as he is taking a backseat and only here to assist me in certain aspects still. (Sensei /catface)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most important part of this patch: DOWNLOAD THE NEW CLIENT HERE: https://spiritflyff.com/downloads

-Brand new Flaris (Custom)
So I made a new Flaris map from scratch, I wanted to make it really unique, and I even used custom models for it. Let me know what you guys think!

-Yosemite added (Farm Map)
But before you can enter it, I need to take care of a few things before you guys can enjoy it, need it to be perfect.

-GT is now self-buffable
I saw a lot of complaints about this so I took care of it.

-SPIRIT Mystery Boxes added to donation shop (4 different mystery boxes!)
1. Spirit Mystery Box (Pet): Aurora Pet, Marvin Pet, Wiz Pet, Spirit Pet, Fizz, Jax, Malphite, Zilean, Ahri, Kuma, Mocomochi, Vereentje Alpaca Pet (Love Alpaca), Teemo, Sion, Tanuki & Grimreaper. (All have pretty similar chances)
Feeling lucky? This box contains the best pick-up pets in the game, but also some ordinary ones.. Good luck!

2. Spirit Mystery Box (Cloak): Dark Devil Cloak, Cloak of Honor, Skeleton Cloak, All the Krasec Cloaks, Bolo cloak, Blessed Cloak of the Light & Philippines Cloak. (Pretty decent chances on all)
Feeling lucky? This box contains the best cloaks for your character, but also some ordinary ones.. Good luck!

3. Spirit Mystery Box (Card): All 10% Cards, All S Cards, All 7% Cards & All A cards.
Feeling lucky? This box contains the best cards for your equipment, which card will you get? Good luck!

4. Spirit Mystery Box (ULTIMATE): Aurora Pet, Marvin Pet, Wiz Pet, Spirit Pet, Vereentje Alpaca Pet (Love Alpaca), Dark Devil's Cloak, Cloak of Honor, Skeleton Cloak, 10% Cards & S Cards.
Feeling Lucky? Well that isn't needed, since this ultiamte mystery box only contains the very top stuff from all Mystery Boxes combined!

-SPIRIT Mystery Box Bundles added to donation shop (Bundles contain 10 boxes, buying a bundle is cheaper than buying 10 individual boxes)
-Titles no longer give stats
Not sure if everyone knew this but, the titles (Strength Master for example) gave you extra stats. I suspect titles having something to due with the strange stat changes that people experience, and damage losses. Trying this for a patch.

-All Dgukuks are now stackable to 9999
Player request.

-Removed Blinkwings from Starter Boxes
Player request.

-Anarchy Buffs back to original pricing.

-Removed Enchanted Strength from the game (25+ all stat anarchy buff)
This one also gave quite few issues, trying this for a a patch.

-The premium beads are back to being exclusive to RC shop and Ankou drops.

-Psychic Square no longer has a cooldown.

Last edited: